3 Case Studies of How AWS Has Helped Businesses
Coca-Cola Andina is the largest Coca-Cola bottler in South America. The company uses AWS to power its data lake, which stores data from its bottling plants, warehouses, and retail stores. This data is used to improve operational efficiency, identify new marketing opportunities, and develop new products. As a result of using AWS, Coca-Cola Andina has been able to:
- Increase the productivity of its analytics team by 80% – allows both the company and customers to use reliable data to make decisions which…
- Promotes the entire ecosystem’s overall growth
- Maintain competitive advantage
- Increases revenue
- Unify 95% of the data from different areas of business in a single data lake – can build great reports in a matter of minutes minutes and implement advanced analytics
The BMW Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of premium cars and mobility services. The company has a fleet of over 1.2 million vehicles that generate a massive amount of data every day. This data includes information about the vehicle’s location, speed, fuel consumption, and other factors. The BMW Group processes 10 TB of data every day from 1.2 million vehicles using AWS in its highly secure backend. The BMW Group also uses AWS to develop a voice-activated personal in-car assistant and derive real-time insights from vehicle and customer telemetry data. As a result of using AWS, the BMW Group has been able to:
- Improve driver safety: uses data from vehicles to identify potential problems with vehicles before they occur.
- Reduce fuel consumption: analyzes data from its vehicles to identify driving patterns that can lead to increased fuel consumption. This information is used to develop driver training programs that help to reduce fuel consumption.
- Develop new features for its vehicles: develops new features for its vehicles, such as a predictive maintenance system and a personalized driving experience. These features have helped to improve the overall customer experience.
CropX is an Israel-based agricultural firm that uses AWS solutions to power more effective, cost-efficient farming. This helps increase sustainability and feed more people. CropX’s user-friendly agronomic farm management platform emphasizes the conservation of water, agrochemicals, labor, and energy, to assist farmers in increasing crop yields. These savings enable farmers to lessen their impact on the environment. As a result of using AWS, CropX has been able to:
- Reduce water usage of potato farmers by 25%
- Increase yield by 20% for 100 crop types
In this article, we have explored three case studies of how AWS has helped businesses. These are just a few examples of how AWS can help businesses. We have seen how AWS has helped businesses to scale their operations, reduce costs, and improve security. If you are looking for a cloud platform that can help you to scale your operations, reduce your costs, and improve your security, then AWS is a great option.