A secure and durable SOCKS5 Proxy Server For AWS.
What Is Shadowsocks?
Shadowsocks is a secure proxy based on SOCKS5. As an example, using Shadowsocks, you can reroute your server to a server from an unblocked location to access blocked websites.
How Does Shadowsocks Work?
The Shadowsocks instance acts as a proxy service to clients (ss-local.) It uses a process of encrypting and forwarding data/packets from the client to the remote server (ss-remote), which will decrypt the data and forward to the target.
A reply from the target will also be encrypted and sent by ss-remote back to the client (ss-local.)
client <—> ss-local <–[encrypted]–> ss-remote <—> target
- SOCKS5 proxy with UDP Associate
- Support for Netfilter TCP redirect on Linux (IPv6 should work but not tested)
- Support for Packet Filter TCP redirect on MacOS/Darwin (IPv4 only)
- UDP tunneling (e.g. relay DNS packets)
- TCP tunneling (e.g. benchmark with iperf3)
- SIP003 plugins
- Replay attack mitigation
Shadowsocks SOCKS5 Proxy Use Cases:
The Shadowsocks SOCKS5 Proxy can support hundreds to thousands of concurrent users and you can quickly swap between all available AWS regions.
Here are some use cases:
- Market research (Access foreign or competitor’s websites that may have blocked your location/IP address.)
- Cybersecurity (Reconnaissance or OSINT investigation work)
- Evade censorship restrictions (Have access to websites or other information that has been censored by your country.)
- Access restricted services or media that is available in other countries (Be able to purchase services or stream media that is only available in other locations.)
- Internet privacy (Using a proxy server will hide your true location and identity.)
ShadowSocks SOCKS5 Proxy Server Price
Prices start at $0.50 per hour of usage from 26 Datacenters around the world.
Who Uses Our Software?
Our software is easy to use, dependable and comes fully supported by Hailbytes.
We are trusted by some of the biggest companies:
And many more!